My goal as copywriter and translator:
I want to help self-employed and small businesses make their dreams come true. How? By creating powerful and real content which shows your business philosophy and by using SEO that attracts the right people for it.
People buy from people.
Freelance German copywriter for impressive copy and content fresh out of Germany
My name’s Julia Hofbauer, a freelance German copywriter and translator for German and English near Munich. A true native German speaker, as you see.
Early in the days I began to write. I wrote almost everyday and with a lot of passion. Today I am providing my skills in copy and content writing to support you and your company. Because I know if you want to present convincing content, you need the right words for it.
It doesn’t matter if you
- need SEO optimised website content for successful online marketing,
- want to make your brand, services and clients more seen online,
- sell your products regionally or internationally.
As a SEO writer for content and copy I create impressive content which attracts your ideal clients. I know what’s important when creating a website and its content and therefore I can help you reach your goals.
German writer for SEO content and copy
As well as SEO, German content is popular online. I’m not only experienced in working with search engines, I also am a foreign language secretary for Englisch and Spanisch. I translate your content in English and German. Those can help you sell your products and services more effectively and internationally.
German content shows potential customers/clients that you’re open-minded and competent.
Translator out of love for the English language
As a foreign language secretary for English and Spanish, I’m helping you with the flawless translation of your website, text or blog posts. During my training I took the SEFIC exam (Spoken English for Industry and Commerce) and achieved level C2 – known as the highest level for a non-native speaker.
That and the fact that all of my teachers were native speakers was a huge advantage for me and my understanding of the English language. Quickly the passion became a profession which today allows me to help self-employed and small companies in translating their website content.
Funny but true – 6 fun facts about me:
- I love living in a small village with nothing but nature around me.
- The three magical words for me: yoga, meditation and incense sticks.
- After school I tried like 20 different jobs. I was in a kindergarten and worked as an interior decorator. That way I tried almost everything that interested me.
- I worked in Austria as a waitress for two winter seasons – hard work!
- Throughout my life I stood several times on stage. Whether as a singer, actress or dancer.
- In August 2020 I went on a tour throughout Germany with my “VW Bulli”, completely by myself.